TENSOVAL DUO CONTROL
The Tensoval duo control combines two innovative measuring methods, both improved for ease of use to the final patient, allowing optimal control of blood pressure easily and comfortably at home.
Easy to use:
Thanks to its large buttons marked, its battery compartment, its intuitive navigation menu and its extra large screen, you will find it easy to get results as accurate and reliable as the query in a very short time.
More comfortable measurement:
The comfortable arm cuff offers a Velcro closure and a cut-out for the area of the elbow fold, which facilitates its correct placement and prevents it from moving when tightening. The Air Comfort Technology identifies the blood pressure as soon as the cuff is inflated, thus adjusting the air pressure individually for each user, offering a specially comfortable measurement process to the patient.
The cuff is available in three different sizes.
Innovative method of measurement:
The unique Duo Sensor technology combines oscillometric technology with Korotkoff technology. Tensoval duo control also detects pulse irregularities (heart rhythm disorders) as well as slight pulse sounds.
Blood pressure measurement is always started with the Korotkoff method, which doctors usually use. Only for patients with extremely low pulse sounds, the device switches automatically to the oscillometric measurement.
Summary of advantages
• Maximum accuracy: maximum measurement accuracy thanks to its Duo Sensor Technology
• Reliable: detects heart rhythm disorders
• Easy to use: easy to use thanks to its intuitive design for the user
• Comfortable: comfortable cuff with its Air Confort Technology developed in collaboration with users
• Convenient: 2-user memory that stores the morning and afternoon data for 30 days each
• Insurance: clinically validated according to international medical standards
• Economical: sold with long battery life for approximately 1,400 measurements
• Smart: ready to connect to a computer via USB