INSOLE FOR GOLF - MA112
The golf player, on average, walks 7 km. to make an 18-hole circuit. This effort can be a source of muscle-tendon fatigue.
The different materials with which our staff is elaborated contribute to the golfer:
- Latero-lateral stability for the prevention of sprains.
- Protection of the articulation at the pivot point.
- Support of the internal arch.
- Absorption of the shock wave in the surveying phase.
- Material are resistant, washable, comfortable and adherent, to limit the sliding of the foot inside the shoe, during the numerous changes of direction of a game.
* PE color microperforated 2.5 mm. (Resistant, washable and very comfortable lining)
* Lunasosoft of 2mm. (Soft and comfortable material in the forefoot area)
* PR 25 on the M1. (Protection of the articulation of the pivot point)
* Noène of 2mm. (Absorption of the shock wave)
* Thermoflux of 1.10 mm. (Support of the internal arch)
* Thermoflex + cambrelle color bamboo 1, 90 mm. (Lateral-lateral stability)
There are the following No. 35-37-39-41-43-45-47