POLARIS ® LEDs is the new dental or podiatric lamp with high performance LED technology and more advantages, since it can be installed in any dental unit regardless of model or brand:
- Adjustment of the color temperature: thanks to a patented Gcomm system it is possible to adjust the color temperature from 4,200 ° K to 6000 ° K. Recent studies show that the use of LED light increases the concentration capacity of the medical professional, reducing fatigue.
- Light: You can adjust the lighting from 8,000 to 35,000 lux, depending on the particular application, and in response to changes to long periods of exposure to light.
- Sciatic effect: the particular geometry of the parabolas that is coupled to each of the 10 LED light sources make it able to produce a uniform beam of light, clean and free of shadows.
- Reduced fuel consumption and easy maintenance: LED technology allows high performance with low power consumption (
- The absence of UV: the emission spectrum of POLARIS lacks the UV radiation that is responsible for an early aging of the skin.
- Ergonomics and Italian design: the polar star is characterized by its aluminum housing, which give a high resistance and continuity over time maintaining its quality and color compared to lamps made of plastic.
This product is no longer in stock
Availability date: 2014-12-09
Supply voltage: 17-24 Vac
Consumption: 20 W
The size of the design: 70 x 140 mm
The light intensity (lux): 8000-35000 lux
The color temperature (° K): 4200-6000 º K
In accordance with the directives: 93/42 EEC Class I
Applicable standards: UNI EN ISO9680, CEI-EN 60825-1, IEC-EN 60601-1, IEC-EN 60601-2, UNI EN ISO 14971