RIESTER RI-FORMER INTEDRATED WALL DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM WITH 1 HANDLE
RI-FORMER MODULAR DIAGNOSTIC UNIT ONE HANDLE WITHOUT WATCHES 3652-300
Consists of 1 handle and without digital clock, connected to the electricity grid, free of batteries.
Includes wall plate, plugs, screws and assembly diagram.
Does not include head.
- Also available with only one handle and extendable up to a maximum of 5 handles — with simultaneous removal of a maximum of 3 handles.
- Optionally available with or without a digital clock. The time of day is easy to read both day and night thanks to the illuminated display. The clock is connected to the power circuit and thus independent of batteries — no staff costs involved for changing batteries.
- LED illumination for otoscopes and 3,5 V xenon illumination for ophthalmological instruments supply daylight conditions.
- Optimum electronic efficiency by the use of regulating switch.
- Constant output voltage independent of the mains supply prolongs the service life of the lamps and guarantees optimum light intensity.
- Automatic switching on/off of handles when removing or replacing them in the handle unit saves energy and increases the service life of the lamps. The adjusted light intensity setting remains until the next examination.
- Non-slip, ergonomically designed handles with rheostat: Infinitely variable regulation of brightness as well as manual switching on/off possible on the handle.
- Spiral cord expandable up to 3 m.
- Aesthetic colours to match other Riester products.
- Easy cleaning and disinfection of the instruments.
- Instrument heads can be supplied with and without anti-theft security.
- Please indicate voltages other than 120 or 230 V or country specific plugs when ordering.
- Developed and manufactured in Germany.