Multi-purpose goniometric rule.
It has graduated segment, concentric circle, circular sphere, graduated semicircle, lateral rule and inverted T.
- Semi-circle for measurements on the joints of the fingers.
- "T" inverted for calcaneous deviations.
- Concentric circles useful for surface control in dermatological lesions.
- Circular sphere 360º (marked in two parts of 180º).
- Millimeter lateral and centimeters.
- Graduated Segment: Useful for transparency for dorsum-plantar measurements of digital or metatarsal-digital deviations
In extension 360 mm.
Closed 200 mm.
You might also like