HOLTER BOSO ARTERIAL PRESSURE TM-2430
HOLTER 24h blood pressure, includes rechargeable batteries and chargers, with program and accessories.
The TM-2430 Holter Arterial Blood Pressure System has a compact and efficient design that provides an effective solution to monitor your patient's blood pressure outside of the clinical environment.
The BOSO monitor interacts with PC software for fast programming, data retrieval and reporting.
Boso Total Capacity:
The 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Holter System Model TM-2430 Boso has been privileged by the European Space Agency (ESA), which uses the device on board the International Space Station (ISS) for several projects.
All Boso blood pressure instruments comply with the EN1060 regulations.
This product is no longer in stock
Availability date: 2015-03-28
· Technique: Oscillometric
· Accuracy: Pressure ± 3 mmHg. Heart rate ± 5%
· Number of measures: More than 300 measures
· Measurement periods: Preset sleep interval or Variable time interval
· Start key: Allows the initial patient to record.
· Batteries: 3 AA batteries or Rechargeable batteries
· Battery life: Up to 300 measurements (alkaline batteries)
Up to 200 measurements (rechargeable batteries)
· Dimensions: 72 mm wide x 27 mm high x 100 mm long. Weight: 215 grs.
· Interface to PC: Serial interface with RS232 connector
· PMM Doctor Pro Analysis Software