PODIAS, the podology bag, allows to transport in perfect conditions the micromotor, the instruments and other utensils necessary for the home care or external consultations.
Although designed as a briefcase for podiatrists, we are aware of the similarities between the different professions, so it can also be used by veterinarians, nurses, doctors, ...
• Direct access to the micromotor from the outside.
• Individual case for instruments.
• Zippers with padlock closure.
• Space for micromotor with adjustable straps of subjection.
• Zippers for easy extraction of micromotor cables to the outside.
• 3 removable compartments with transparent front.
• 1 isothermal housing.
• 2 mesh pockets.
• 1 miniclip.
• Space for personal objects.
• Shoulder strap, handle, concealed back straps.
Includes a container of biocontaminated pocket material and reusable cold gel.
Utensils not included.
SECTORS OF APPLICATION: Nursing, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Podiatry ...
Measures: 42 x 32 x 16 cm
Capacity: 23,55 L
Weight: 3.20 kg
Material: 900D Polyester. Washable
Recommended maximum content: 5 kg